Hunter Galileo Ceiling Fan (Nickel)
Galileo Ceiling fan by Hunter
American designed and engineered.
Material pressed steel + timber
Suitable for indoor use.
Size: 122 cm (48 inch) sweep Light: E27 max 14W x 2 (not included)
A: 9.1" B: 13.6" C: 6.5"
The 16th century genius Galileo Galilei has rightly been called the father of astronomy, modern physics, engineering and of science. So it is only fitting that this ceiling fan from Hunter is named in his honour as it carries some of the same streaks of engineering genius as the master possessed. Beautifully styled with crisp sleek lines under which lies a highly engineered, very quiet yet ultra-powerful WhisperWind® motor.would expect from a modern Hunter fan.
– 48″/122cm in alpha bronze with 3 reversible burnt walnut/roasted walnut blades
– 48”/122cm in brushed nickel with 3 dark walnut/dark oak blades
– Two position mounting system allows for standard or angled mounting
– Includes a light kit, 2 x E27 standard med. base CFL 20W bulbs
– CFM 4512
– RPM 192
– Fan 60W
– WhisperWind® motor delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quietness
Installation of this ceiling fan should be performed by a registered electrician or a qualified person recommend by our company, while the installation charge is not included in our sales price.
For installation we can arrange an appointment with the official appointed contractor, the charges will be HKD450 for 1 fans, or HKD 400/pc for 2 or more fans (Hong Kong only, except outlying islands.)
All colours on our website are for reference only, actual product colours may vary a little bit, due to different colour settings of every screen device.